3.16.2010

Fabric Feedback

What a beautiful day! We both rode our mountain bikes to work and enjoyed turning a normally boring commute into a great workout. It was fun. I love bikes. And I really would like to get a road bike – one that just zips along. All in good time.

Now for the main purpose of my post: I need your feedback!

I’m ready to tear into this low-back arm chair and reupholster it. Any fabric ideas would be much appreciated!

Here is the chair:

IMG_0456 

So far, here are a few ideas for fabric:

1 AH Fabric Heath Grey2AH Sofia

3 Jessica Jones4 Mod Green Pod Grey

5 Mod Green Pod Orange6 Vicki Payne Grey  

7 Amy Butler Optic Blossom 8 Braemore Stacks

1. Alexander Henry – Heath

2. Alexander Henry – Sofia

3. Jessica Jones – Boardwalk

4. Mod Green Pod – Bloom persimmon/seed

5. Mod Green Pod – Aspire peppercorn

6. Vicki Payne – For Your Home Geo Aqua

7. Amy Butler – Midwest Modern Optic Blossom

8. Braemore – Stacks Natural

Thoughts? Ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Here's feedback from someone who is BAD with color. Whatever you pick should look good in all seasons of the year. I like 1, 6, or 8. One more suggestion: Maybe it would be a good idea to incorporate a label of fabric content, fabric care, your name, and the date in case you ever sell the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #2 and #5, second choices would be #3 or #8. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1 & #6 -- I'm always afraid I'll get tired of more busy patterns or that they will look more dated sooner. But I'm not as artsy as you either. :)

    - Katie

    ReplyDelete

Please scratch down your thoughts...